LeukoBlast! v 0.916
This week we've been able to finish many things we've been working at for the past couple of weeks.
We advanced a lot on the UI:
- Main menu is mostly finished. We may change some colors, but everything is in place and fully functional.
- UI colors have been normalized in all menus.
- Texts have outline and/or shadow to improve readability.
- Cursor skin can now be changed both in main menu and pause menu.
- Also, you can now change the cursor color between black and white.
Other changes include:
- Music volume has been adjusted so there is less difference with the sound effects of the game (we still have to work on this, but it has definetly improved).
- Malaria now shoots bullets in 360º random directions that infect healthy blood red cells aswell as damage the player.
- Both malaria and blood red cell's trigger range has been severly reduced.
- When asterionella's (the first boss) spawners are killed, they do damage to the main boss, but also spawn a small group of enemies. To compensate for this, we have drastically reduced their health.
- Diffugia makes an animation when shooting a bullet for better clearance.
Our hopes are next week most of the work with sound and UI will be finished. Stay tuned, stay healthy!
Leukoblast!v.0.916.rar 44 MB
Aug 07, 2020
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.